Payment is due at time of service unless prior arrangements have been made. We offer several payment options, which are as follows:
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion of your total up front and the rest over a period of time.
- No interest flex plan: Pay off your bill in a short time frame and receive no additional interest charges.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay over a longer period of time with a low interest rate.
- Cash Discount: Receive a discount when you pay up front with cash.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted. We take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note that payment plans must be agreed upon before your procedure or treatment.
We will send you a billing statement each month. Most insurance companies respond to claims within four to six weeks. If your monthly statement arrives after this time period and does not match what your total should be after insurance, contact our office. Please note that you are responsible for any balance remaining after insurance coverage.
We accept the following insurance:
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Cigna HMO/PPO
- Connections Dental
- Delta Dental PPO
- Humana PPO
- United Healthcare
MSD Savings Plan
At Main Street Dentistry, we love to reward our customers with affordable prices and yearly benefits. Our optional in-house Savings Plan includes the following:
- One FREE cleaning and exam each year
- 20% discounts on services
- No yearly maximums or deductibles to meet
- Eligible for savings immediately after payment is received
- All membership fees are due at time of enrollment
- Membership fee is nonrefundable
- Membership expires 12 months after sign-up
- Discounted services excludes cosmetic procedures, laser treatments, and Invisalign
The annual fees for our Savings Plan are as follows.
- Individual: $195.00
- Family of 2: $295.00
- Family of 4: $395.00
- Family of 6: $495.00
- Family of 8: $595.00
If you’d like to enroll, contact our office today!